GRP MOLDED GRATING AND READY PLATFORMS
Since 2009, "Azkompozit" has established and mastered the production of molded gratings.
The transverse application of reinforcing glassfibers during molding ensures the strength and stability of the fiberglass molded grating produced at the Azkompozit plant.
This product is recommended for use in any environment (especially at sea) where other materials are at high risk of corrosion. Fiberglass molded grating is widely used in platform structures assembled from composite profiles.
The fire and UV resistance of the molded gratings is determined by the addition of appropriate stabilizing agents to the resin. The product is produced in different colors upon Customer request.
ADVANTAGES OF FRP GRATINGS AND RANGE OF APPLICATIONS:
- High resistance to corrosion
- High chemical resistance
- Ability to carry loads
- Relatively light weight
- Easy installation
- Convenience when walking
- High resistance and ability to absorb shock
- Absorbs noise
- Does not conduct electricity
- Does not have a slippery surface
- Does not generate sparks
- Low thermal conductivity
- High stability to temperature changes
- UV resistance
- Hygiene and resistant to bacteria
- Approved for use in thefood industry
- Low costs of transportation and storage
- Platforms and walkways
- Control towers
- Stair steps
- Inclined plane
- Covers for drainage and sewer manholes
- Industrial flooring
- Fencing of hazardous areas